- Regulated and trusted broker
- Wide range of trading instruments
- Modern trading platforms
- Cooperative technical supports
- Trading commissons
About Dukascopy Bank
- Regulations of Dukascopy Bank SA
- Spreads and commissions of Dukascopy Bank SA
- Trading Platforms of Dukascopy Bank SA
- Trading instruments of Dukascopy Bank SA
- Technical support and customer service of Dukascopy Bank SA
- Account types in Dukascopy Bank SA
- Deposit and withdrawal methods in Dukascopy Bank SA
- Islamic accounts in Dukascopy Bank SA
- Learning materials and analytics at Dukascopy Bank SA
- Miscellaneous features of Dukascopy Bank SA
- Pros and cons
Dukascopy Bank SA is an online trading bank which was established in 2004 in Geneva, the capital of Switzerland. It also has subsidiaries in Europe and Japan.
The address of the head office of Dukascopy Bank:
ICC, Entrance H, Route de Pré-Bois 20, 1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland.
Regulations of Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). Also, it is a member of the Swiss bankers association.
back to menu ↑
Spreads and commissions of Dukascopy Bank SA
- The spreads in Dukascopy Bank SA are very competitive and it starts from 0.1 pips.
- They incur commission according to the trading volume and it varies according to the net deposit. The commission starts from 35 USD per 1 million USD traded and it decreases when the net deposit increases. Refer to the fees page for the full details.
- Other fees might be applicable. Refer to the fees page here for more information.
- Account registration and activation in Dukascopy Bank SA are absolutely free.
The minimum initial deposit in Dukascopy Bank SA is $1000.back to menu ↑
Trading Platforms of Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA offers two main trading platforms: JForex 3 and Meta Trader 4 (MT4). JForex 3 is a custom-built platform that is designed for institutional trading accounts and it provides access to the Swiss FX Marketplace (SWFX) while MT4 is specialized for individuals.
JForex 3 and MT4 platforms can be installed on PCs, phones, and tablets for Android and IOS.back to menu ↑
Trading instruments of Dukascopy Bank SA
There are more than 1000 trading instruments are available for trading in Dukascopy Bank SA. These include Forex pairs, the major and the minor pairs, Commodities such as gold, silver and oil, equity markets, indices, cryptocurrencies and binary options.back to menu ↑
Technical support and customer service of Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA offers 24/6 technical support throughout the chat, email, and calling.back to menu ↑
Account types in Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA a variety of trading accounts:
- ECN Forex/CFD Trading accounts starting from $1000.
- MT4 accounts starting from $1000.
- Gold accounts for trading non-deliverable gold.
- Managed accounts.
- Wealth management accounts starting from $1000.
Deposit and withdrawal methods in Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods including bank wire, credit cards, Neteller, Skrill, and others.
Deposit fees are applicable for some payment methods as follows:
- No fees for bank transfers.
- Cards deposits incur 1.2%-3%, depending on the transaction currency.
- Skrill deposits incur 2.5%.
- Neteller deposits incur 1 Euro or 2.5%.
Withdrawal fees are applicable as follows:
- Banks transfers withdrawals incur between 2.3 CHF for withdrawals inside Switzerland in the CHF and up to 50 USD.
- Cards withdrawals incur 1.5 EUR +2.5% of the transaction currency.
- Skrill withdrawals incur 2.5%.
- Neteller withdrawals incur 2.5 EUR or 2.5%.
- Withdrawals in Bitcoin to a crypto wallet incur 10 USD.
- Refer to the Fees page for more details.
- The withdrawal usually takes a few days to be processed.
Islamic accounts in Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA offers swap-free trading accounts for traders with the Islamic faith. These accounts do not incur or gain swap interest.back to menu ↑
Learning materials and analytics at Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA offers a wide range of learning materials available for its customers to start trading in the market. Daily analytics and news of the market.back to menu ↑
Miscellaneous features of Dukascopy Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA allows scalping, hedging and automated trading bots throughout experts.back to menu ↑
Pros and cons
- Regulated broker by FINMA
- 1000+ trading instrumets.
- Modern JForex 3 and MT4 trading platforms.
- Supportive 24/6 customer service.
- Variety of options for opening trading accounts.
- Binary options trading.
- Leverage up to 1:200.
- Islamic swap-free accounts are available.
- Useful learning materials and daily analytics.
- Trading commissions.
back to menu ↑
What languages does Dukascopy Bank SA support?
Does Dukascopy Bank SA supports Auto-trade?
Specification: Dukascopy Bank SA
JForex 3, MT4